Boho and Tipi Wedding Inspiration Styled Shoot
I had a lot of fun on this boho and tipi wedding inspiration styled shoot earlier this year. Oozing lots of boho bridal vibes and tipi wedding style, it has just been featured on the fabulous Love My Dress. I’m so chuffed!
If you are one of the many brides planning an outdoor or tipi wedding right now, you’ll find plenty of gorgeous Boho inspiration from this shoot. I outline some of my favourite details below, from boho gowns, floral headpieces, jacket details, floral stationery and festival details. The beauty of it, is that it is all a very achievable too.
The shoot location was the brand new Tipi at the Blacknest Country Club in Hampshire, with its lovely woodland views. I remember experiencing all seasons in one day: rain, hail, wind and sun. It just goes to show that it is possible to do an outdoor wedding in the UK!
The gowns selected by Kerri at Bridal Indulgence were from her Willowby and Wtoo collections. These work really well for the Boho or Outdoor bride because they are free-flowing and feathery light, allowing lots of movement.
See more images from this fabulous Boho and Tipi inspired styled shoot on my Wedding Trends Look Book or Get in Touch today to discuss your wedding stationery. You can also catch the whole feature on Love My Dress
So many talented suppliers were behind this shoot, which was all about embracing the outdoors and taking inspiration from beautiful floral colours and pampas grass:
- Photographer – ROBIN STUDIOS
- Venue – BLACKNEST COUNTRY CLUB
- Concept, styling + fashion – BRIDAL INDULGENCE
- Bridal Accessories – MIRANDA TEMPLETON
- Hair + Makeup – LOLO & CO
- Flowers – FUSCHSIA BLOOMS
- Illustrated Jacket – BEE DAVIES
- Headpieces – SOPHIE & LUNA + ALABASTER DREAM
- Cakes – CAKE BUDS
- Stationery – FLAMBOYANT INVITES
- Props + Styling – SURREY WEDDING COMPANY
- Jewellery – LILY KAMPER + OLIA JEWELLERY