UK Map Save the Date
- 5×7 (127 x 178mm) invitation
- 5×7″ matching paper envelope
- Self-Assembly at Home
- Paper: Luxe soft textured 300gsm card with 95gsm matching paper envelopes
- Print: High quality digital print
The UK Map Save the Date is part of our semi-custom Studio Collections which can be personalised with your own wording and tailored to your event. You also have the flexibility to personalise your stationery even further by changing the font style and colours. Get in touch today and mention any tweaks that you would like to make to your favourite design.
- You can surprise and delight your guests even further by adding the following options to your suite!
- – An Envelope Liner is a pretty paper insert, which fits your envelope perfectly and coordinates with your design. Liners are the perfect to create a wow factor, when you guests open your invitation.
- – The Guest Address Envelope Printing option means that all your guest addresses will be printed onto the main envelope. This not only makes a real statement but saves precious time in mailing out too!
Visit the Order Information tab above to learn more about the Order Process.
Our semi-custom studio collection of wedding stationery is perfect for couples who demand a beautifully designed and printed stationery, tailored to suit your wedding, but don’t require something that is totally unique. The designs in this collection can be tweaked through font and small colour changes (included in the price). Items of stationery and add-ons are menu priced so that you can easily select the items and quantities of stationery that you need and work within you budget. Any questions? Click here to get in touch today.
The Order Process
- Order a Sample Pack – It is recommended that you start the process by ordering a sample pack, so you can see the paper and print quality up close – Order your sample pack today. When you’re ready to order your stationery, simply select the design that you’ve fallen in love with and then build your suite by picking the items of stationery that you require and selecting the quantity required for each item. You can also select add-ons like envelope liners and printed envelopes to elevate your suite. If you need extra enclosures, evening invitations, or have any questions, click here to get in touch today.
- Design Process – Once your order has been received, the design process can start and we’ll be in touch by email to ask you for your wording for the various items of stationery and also if there are any small design tweaks that you would like to make. Small tweaks are included in the price but substantial changes may attract a further charge. Click here to get in touch.
- Printing – You will receive digital proofs of your stationery order, prior to going to print, to make sure that your stationery is perfect. Once you have signed off on your proofs, your stationery artwork will be submitted to our specialist print shop, to ensure that everything is printed beautifully.
- Delivery – Once your stationery has been packaged, it will be sent via a tracked next day Royal mail parcel service to ensure that it is safely transported. You will also receive a tracking number via email so that you can follow your parcel’s progress.
The entire order process for our Studio Collection is typically 3-4 weeks, from start to delivery. However please note that these turnaround times are approximate, as each project is different. They also depend on the season, number of orders and revisions made etc. If you require a rush order, this will attract an additional charge. Please email us today: email@example.com to check the current turnaround times and to ensure that your deadline can be accommodated.